Increase control over your small business with software designed to grow with you. Streamline key processes, gain greater insight into your business, and make decisions based on real-time information in order to drive profitable growth.
- Manage and maintain customer contacts with full Microsoft Outlook synchronization.
- Create quotes, enter orders, and provide better customer service from the office or online.
- Track sales opportunities and activities from first contact to close of sale.
- Provide support for customer service, service contracts, and warranties.
- Access customer and sales information over the web.
- Manage the procurement process from creating purchase order to paying vendors.
- Coordinate the complete order-to-pay cycle, including receipts, invoices, and returns.
- Plan material requirements for production, control bills of material, and replenish inventory automatically.
- Manage your inventory and operations – including quotes, sales orders, shipping, and billing.
- Perform inventory counts, monitor stock, and track transfers in real time and across multiple locations.
- Run real-time inventory updates, inventory valuati on and availability checks.
- Capture all critical business data across sales, customers, operations, and financials in a single source for immediate access.
- Powerful “drag and relate” and Microsoft Excel-based reporting features.
See the benefits for yourself.
- Single, scalable system
- Integrated business intelligence
- Eliminates redundancies and errors
- Automated processes with proactive business alerts
- Hosted cloud solution
Simplify life at work with a single system with nova88 website Business One. Our experts leverage proven processes to help with risk mitigation, end user training and organizational change management to ensure a successful company wide adoption. Working with our team will result in a smooth nova88 website Business One implementation that is capable of meeting current needs and is flexible to scale as you grow.
Reach out to our team for more information